Bardavon offers training certification for clinics that adopt XRTS.
Benefits of Becoming an XRTS Certified User
As a certified user of the XRTS testing system, you have access to the both the XRTS Full FCE reporting application and the XRTS Sincerity of Effort only reporting application.
Whether it is a question about the testing protocols themselves or about the reporting applications, we are here and available to answer your questions.
Sooner or later you will be asked to defend your FCE results by providing your deposition. When that happens, we are prepared to help you by providing information that walks you through the legal process.
Bardavon will provide you with metrics gathered from the reporting applications to assist you with marketing and coaching your certified staff.
In an instance when you need to find an XRTS provider in a specific area, use our Find a Certified User page.
Bardavon is prepared to assist with marketing through the distribution of marketing materials, posting your web page link to this web site and providing ideas for how and who to market XRTS. We are always available to answer questions.
XRTS /Effort Assessment Certification Course Schedule:
- July 24th – 25th
- August 21st – 22nd
- September 25th – 26th
- October 23rd – 24th
- December 4th – 5th
How to Become a Certified User
- During our course, therapy providers are educated in the history of FCEs and validity testing, the XRTS Hand Strength Assessment, the XRTS Material Handling Assessment, job specific testing and report writing.
- Hands-on training is utilized to supplement the in-depth discussion on the XRTS protocols.
- Training is held at our offices in Overland Park, Kansas. Training can be done at your location as well.
- Course certificates will be provided following the successful completion of the demonstrated XRTS techniques and written examination.
- Please contact Robert Townsend at (913) 839-0658 for further details and/or to register for the course. Additional details will be provided following registration or by request.
The Certification Process
- Purchase XRTS Equipment
- Attend an XRTS Certification Course: See our Certification Course Schedule. If necessary, we can come to you. Contact us for details.
- Successfully complete the Certification Exam: Score 85% or higher