Evidence in Motion: Clinical Podcast with Matt Condon
Matt Condon, Bardavon Founder and CEO, was excited to participate in a podcast with Evidence in Motion founders Dr. John Childs and Dr. Mark Shepherd. The brief discussion focused on how Bardavon is providing employers clinical data to help them manage their Workers’ Compensation program and why fee for performance provides value for the industry. It also highlighted how Bardavon is supporting its National Network of Physical Medicine Providers in gathering clinical data that can be shared with employers.
Matt talked about using data to inform where referrals are going, Bardavon’s value proposition, metrics beyond return-to-work, shifting to fee for performance, how Bardavon gives feedback to Providers about their performance, and the Bardavon Premier Partner program.
Matt also discussed things that Bardavon has learned and where we are going:
- Employers really do care about their injured workers
- The Physical Medicine clinician can be the most important person in the recovery process
- Using portals to track clinical and financial data
- Using telehealth in a meaningful way
- Elevating Physician Medicine clinicians in the recovery process