Bardavon® to Offer XRTS® FCE Certification Training
The course will include in-depth discussion on the XRTS protocols as well as hands-on training. Providers will be educated in the history of FCEs and validity testing, the XRTS Hand Strength Assessment, the XRTS Material Handling Assessment, report writing and supporting your report of the classification of your clients’ effort.
XRTS®/Effort Assessment® Certification Course Schedule:
- June 8th – 9th
- September 14th – 15th
- October 26th – 27th
- November 30th – December 1st
How to become a Certified User
- During our course, therapy providers are educated in the history of FCEs and validity testing, the XRTS Hand Strength Assessment, the XRTS Material Handling Assessment, job specific testing and report writing.
- Hands-on training is utilized to supplement the in-depth discussion on the XRTS protocols.
- Training is held at our offices in Overland Park, Kansas. Training can be done at your location as well.
- Course certificates will be provided following the successful completion of the demonstrated XRTS techniques and written examination.
- Please contact Levi Shaffer at (913) 302-0670 for further details and/or to register for the course. Additional details will be provided following registration or by request.